Age gap in marriage?

All about finding a wife or husband and the problems involved.
Gullible
Site Admin

Age gap in marriage?

Post by Gullible » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:06 pm

People enter relationships for a lot of reasons. We in Europe like the idea of romantic love - The TV is full of it and we have an image of what marriage is, that of course doesn't remotely match reality. 25 is an adult. 50 is an adult. What two adults decide to do is up to them. I'm not in the judgement business. What motivates them - their backgrounds, their ambitions, their desires - is up to them. In cases like this it's usually economics that drive the train. Well, if he's willing to spend his hard earned money on said lady, and she's willing to be with him in order to get it, so be it. Not for the rest of us to judge really is it??.

Gottsy

Re: Age gap in marriage?

Post by Gottsy » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:14 pm

If two consenting adults of any age wish to get married or whatever, whats it got to do with anyone else??

Wobbly

Post by Wobbly » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Well I'm 16 years older than my wife and I think it works fine. 30 years and still going !!

Retiree

Post by Retiree » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Well Ive just passed 60 and Im hoping to go out to Thailand later this year to maybe find a wife but thats not the be all and end all of the trip

Peter Lloyd

Post by Peter Lloyd » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:43 am

I'm Disabled and Married a Thai lady 12 years younger than me, last year. PITA getting a visa but as I'm disabled we got it finally. She looks after me very well and I her and she is so happy. She works at a local hotel as chambermaid and makes more money in tips per week than she made in wages in Bangkok